Applications Open for the Resilient Community FundMarch 9, 2022
NORTH BAY – Vic Fedeli, MPP for Nipissing has announced that as of today the Ontario government has opened applications for the Resilient Community Fund. Applicants can apply for a minimum of $10,000, and up to $200,000, with a maximum of $100,000 per year.
The Resilient Communities Fund supports the recovery efforts of organizations impacted by COVID-19 and helps them respond with immediate, medium, and longer-term recovery projects.
Resilient Communities Fund grants support projects that help rebuild an organization’s capacity, enhance their resiliency, and meet the changing needs of their communities. Projects should be focused on:
- developing new approaches;
- starting new activities;
- adjusting strategies, or
- planning for future challenges
The following applicants are eligible for funding:
- A charitable organization or public foundation registered as a charity by the Canada Revenue Agency
- An organization incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation without share capital in a Canadian jurisdiction
- A First Nation / Métis / Inuit or other Indigenous community
- A municipality with a population of 20,000 or less, or their cultural and recreational agencies, including public libraries and museums
Deadline for applications: April 6, 2022 at 5 PM ET.
For further information please see the following website: Resilient Communities Fund | Ontario Trillium Foundation (otf.ca)